Thursday, September 15, 2011

Then and Now: Living Room Sofa Table

When we first moved in,
we had two of these


So when I first hit the blog DIY world
and saw all the painted furniture
I figured it would be no harm
in painting this ONE white.



Best. Decision. Ever.
If only I could get up the nerve
to paint my coffee table white.

I just love how the white makes all the other natural decor really pop.
And I love having a handy husband, who can build out cubbies
into functional, usable space.

Well, and he built our sound system.
No, not installed a sound system,
he BUILT it.  Yes. Built the speakers from components.
From scratch.

Told you he was handy.
**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...