Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 23 Random Pinehurst



Supposedly
I like to drink
a lot
of wine

But only the good stuff
aka, napa cabs

Just saying

This little lady came home with me
the other day

I saw her mixed in with the cheapy
not that inspirational
inspiration posters

she has a ding or two
which I think adds to the vintage vibe
since she is mounted on board

Because of those "flaws"
I was able to get 25% off
and took her home for 7.50

Thought I would convince
someone
that the under the stairs space
should be a wine cellar

Have not won that battle yet
So she might
just watch us doing laundry
for a while at least.

Almost halfway through the year.
Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...