Monday, November 1, 2010

Around Pinehurst - November (Nautically Not)

I think the only thing
that maybe would have been worse
than the red walls we have downstairs
would have been orange walls
at least for 11 months out of the year

Christmas walls all year long - Lower level, Pinehurst


I really wanted to go with
a nautical theme down here
I've resigned myself to the fact
that wooden boats are nautical enough
wooden boats can stand a little red
and if I really want to go seaside
I'm going to have to do what I swore
I would never do again

Paint some walls
President's Weekend 2008
memories that just won't go away
my bones start creaking and aching
just thinking about those three
long
miserable
days

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...